Over the past four months I have created some great posts. People keep asking me what my favorite post is and I have a hard time figuring it out. So this past week I sat down and went over all of the posts and came up with my favorites.
10. – Tostada Pizza – This was a favorite pizza from college. Recreating it brought back some epic memories. Not all pizzas have to have a red sauce.
9. – Flank Steak Tacos – These are probably the best tacos I have ever eaten. The marinade is awesome, plus it has tequila in it. Always a plus.
8. – Grilled Shrimp Pizza - Up until this point in my life, I have never grilled a pizza. It is easy and makes a great tasting crust. You have to try it.
7. – Strawberry Poppers – Quite possibly the easiest and best dessert around.
6. – Recreating the Bread Bowl Pasta – This was one of those drunk moments. You see an ad of TV and you think, I can make that. So I did, and it was awesome.
5. – Homemade Hot Sauce – Sometimes I feel like things can never be hot enough. Well making your own hot sauce will put an end to that.
4. – Bacon Pancakes – I love bacon. I always hated having to switch between eating a bite of pancake and then a strip of bacon. The combination has revolutionized my breakfast.
3. – The Infamous French Bacon Sandwich, quite possibly the best sandwich ever.
2. – Jalapeno Cheddar Bratwurst - Coming from the midwest, I love a good bratwurst. Making it from scratch was awesome.
1. – Chicken Fried Bacon – This was so much fun to make. Granted I could have had a heart attack, but it was worth it.