Happy Halloween! My plans for my big Halloween post went up in smoke after the swine flu incident. I was planning on some pretty cool recipes for this last week, but never got around to them. Same with the post for today. But, luckily while I was sick, I was able to surf the web and find some awesome Halloween recipes. Below is a list of great Halloween recipes.
- Maggot Sliders from Elle’s New England Kitchen – With a little rice for maggots these look delicious.
- Bloody Worms from Macheesmo – Nick made some creepy looking worms. The oreo dirt is a nice touch.
- Spooky Ghost Meringues from 101 Cookbooks – Light and fluffy meringues make magnificent looking ghosts.
- Meat Hand from not Martha – Meatloaf is a great medium when sculpting body parts. This meat hand looks pretty real with the onion inspired finger nails.
- Best Food Inspired Halloween Costumes from Serious Eats – Still need a Halloween costume. Serious Eats has a pretty good list of food costumes.
- Mummy Meatloaf from Family Corner – Wrapped in Lasagna noodles and olives as eyes, this mummy is pretty sweet looking.
Have a happy Halloween. Sorry for not have a sweet bacon inspired Halloween meal. I am blaming it on the swine flu.
-RexShare this Recipe: