Baltimore Restaurant Week
At select restaurants, enjoy a variety of three-course dinners, in just about any cuisine that strikes your fancy, for only $35.10 or try three-course lunches at select restaurants for just $20.10.
I don’t know too much about Baltimore. If you guys have any suggestions on restaurants, let me know.
Alexandria Restaurant Week
Alexandria’s Restaurant week is still going on till the 24th. You can dine on $35 Prix Fix menu, a $35 dinner for two or $3.50 for a sweet treat. Alexandria is pulling out all of the stops.
To see all of the Restaurants Participating check out the Alexandria Restaurant Week website.
Highlights of Restaurant Week.
$35 Prix Fixe Menu
- Bilbo Baggins Restaurant – 208 Queen Street, Alexandria, (703) 638-0300
- Chart House Restaurant – One Cameron Street, Alexandria, (703) 684-5080
- Fish Market – 105 King Street, Alexandria, (703) 836-5676
- Hank’s Oyster Bar – 1026 King St, Alexandria, (703) 739-4265
$35 Dinner for Two
- Bombay Curry Company – 3110 Mt. Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, (703) 836-6363
- FireFlies – 1501 Mt. Vernon Ave., Alexandria, (703) 548-7200
- Overwood – 220 N. Lee St., Alexandria, (703) 535-3340
$3.50 Sweet Treats
- Artfully Chocolate Kingsbury Confections – 2003A Mt. Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, (703) 635-7917
- Bittersweet Cafe ~ Catering – 823 King Street, Alexandria, (703) 549-2708
There are more restaurants available, but I wanted to list the ones that I will try to go to.
Help For Haiti
Friday for Haiti @ Local 16
Here’s what your $25 donation will get you:
- JAMESON and ABSOLUT cocktails FREE until 8PM!
- FREE BEER from 6:30 until the 3+ kegs run out!
- Specialty Cocktail deals all night long
- Appetizer buffet featuring favorites from the Local 16 kitchen
- The satisfaction of helping people who need it most right now!