I love Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon from Jim Beam. It is freaking delicious! I know what you are thinking, Red Stag tastes great as-is! There really is no need to mix this stuff at all. However, this stuff tastes so good that it screams to be mixed in a cocktail. I stumbled into this cocktail and it was pure heaven with a bit of heat. This is a must try Red Stag Cocktail Recipe!
Red Hot Stag featuring Red Stag Black Cherry
Pour the Red Stag Black Cherry, Mango Juice, Sour and Franks Red Hot into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Garnish with a wedge and enjoy!
- 2 oz Red Stag Black Cherry by Jim Beam
- 2 oz Fresh Lemon Sour
- 2 oz Mango Juice
- 2-3 dashes of Franks Red Hot
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a wedge and enjoy!
Check out Red Stag Here.