You still have time. Restaurant Week starts Monday!!! DC Winter Restaurant Week is upon us. Here is the gist of it. Restaurant Week consists of the best DC area restaurants offering a 3 course prix fixe meal for $20.10 for lunch and $30.10 for dinner. Restaurant week is from January 11-17, 2010. So making a reservation at your favorite restaurants is a must as they fill up quickly. It may be a little late to reserve a table at the hottest restaurants, but you can still find a table at one of the other awesome restaurants.
Here are my tips for a great restaurant week
- Pick a restaurant that has the full menu for restaurant week
- Stay away from the Steak Houses – They are usually lame
- If the restaurant has a Restaurant Week menu look at it on their website before reserving a spot.
- Try a new restaurant – Restaurant Week gives you the opportunity to try new and interesting cuisines.
- Have fun! – Order a glass of wine with dinner.
Here is my list of restaurants. All of them serve the lunch and dinner prix fixe unless otherwise noted. I have provided links to check for reservations. The links are set to look for open tables starting Jan. 11.